Purpose

My fervent prayer is every day I will love Jesus deeper, love His people deeper, and love His calling deeper. Every Day Deeper.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Created For More


"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9


From Mine:

Lord, may I always be in awe of what You are doing in my life, even when I don’t understand. May I love Your voice, even when it seems far because the truth is- You never are. You have placed purpose on my heart and I will follow you because it is good. I long to gaze at You and be near to You who so lovingly crafted my story. Keep me close, even when I am prone to wander. I desire more of You, always more. Allow my identity full rest in You because it is where I was created to be. 


From His:

Daughter, never forget you were created to be loved by Me. In the moments you feel yourself reaching for love which will not satisfy, pick up my Great Letter to you and read the verses I crafted to point you back to Me. There you find your love, your clarity, your satisfaction, your rest. Remember, the guilt you feel in the moments you shy away from My love and Grace has such small power over the deep, abiding affection I have towards you. The High Price was paid so you could have joy in the freedom I offer. My Son was sent with a gentle& humble heart to pay the High Price and to give you this magnificent freedom. Let this sacrifice send your heart craving more of Us and You will realize there is no better place to put your identity than in Our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment