Purpose

My fervent prayer is every day I will love Jesus deeper, love His people deeper, and love His calling deeper. Every Day Deeper.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Into Your Hands

"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves" Colossians 1:13

From Mine:

Lord, in your Great Love Letter it says you have rescued me from the dominion of darkness. Why would I ever want to run away from Your light? Affirm me in the days mixed with doubt and laced with worry to place my heart in the goodness of Your gospel. Allow Your Great Peace to wash over me. Let me praise You for giving me light, loving me faithfully, tenderly, and beautifully. May my own love for You reflect the sweet ways You have loved me and lead me through life. Help me be more like Jesus, match His words "I commit my Spirit to Your hands" with the rhythm of my heartbeat and stitch them to my lips so they are always near. Forever.

From His: 

Beloved,

I am Your deliverer, your rescue, run to Me who has captured you away from a life of fear. Sweet peace is promised to you if you anchor your trust in Me. There will be moments in this life where My Peace seems far and you will question where I am. But in those times, I will scoop up your vulnerable heart and say "My Love is enough." My love for you is powerful enough to help and heal and restore. I will always come to you as you are and I will be your Comfort and your Truth. Let My joy envelope you and warm your aching bones. When you feel anxious and fearful I am your I AM and you are Mine. You were bought by My blood, adopted into My family, and You have a place created for you in My Paradise. Remember that perfect love casts out fear. When I am your Perfect Love, there is no room for fear. Be sure of my love for you, it will never change. 

1 comment: